Wednesday, October 18, 2006

We're Engaged!

I proposed to Jen this past weekend. She made me very happy by saying yes. We are both very excited. I will post the full story and pictures later, but for now you'll have to do with a simple FAQ:

Q: Are you crazy?
A: Yes, though I prefer you to use the term eccentric.

Q: Have you picked a date, location, etc yet?
A: No, but I am sure these details will be posted here or at kuenzli.org when they become available. Have faith in the SuperNerd.

Q: What does the ring look like?
A: It's round and has a giant rock on top...but actually that will be changing due to the way the proposal "went down." The previously-promised full story will clarify this bit.

Q: Are you excited/pumped/ecstatic?
A: Absolutely. Jen is the bomb and I think we are perfect for each other.

Q: Who is this mysterious "Jen" and why doesn't she have a blog?
A: Hmmm... That is an excellent two-part question. I will have to talk to her about getting a blog so that she can reveal all sorts of exciting details. For now, you can look through my pictures at kuenzli.org starting with Costa Rica and later. If there is a girl in the picture, it is probably Jen.

3 comments:

Kelley said...

I am so happy for you two!!!
Congratulations!!!!
:-) :-) :-)

I want to hear more details!
Good job Stephen!

Brent Ryan said...

Nice, I'm very happy for you guys and I would agree... You're perfect for each other! Super Nerds!

Although, Jen tries to act like she's not sometimes...

Stephen Kuenzli said...

Thanks Kelley and Brent. I am working on a post (working title, "The Purple Nugget") that has all the details.

And yes, Jen is a SuperNerd. We just got back from her 10-year high school reunion, and I was able to pick up some good dirt. I will post that later, too.

TTYL,
Stephen